- Made with ultra-durable engineered fabrics
- Thick padded shoulder straps for sustained comfort and optimized load distribution
- One size fits all with adjustable waist straps
- Laser-cut, black painted steel plate sets with carry handles that can be removed at will to vary the weight of your vest
- Thick 45mm internal capacity for up to 40kg load
- Extra thick airflow panels in the rear, shoulders, and front of the vest to improve air circulation and wick away sweat in tough workouts
- NEW reinforced nylon stitching to withstand the most punishing conditions and abuse
- Front velcro pocket for phone, keys, map, storage or other essentials particularly useful for outdoor workouts
- Front velcro hook & loop attachments for customized patches
- Laser-cut MOLLE webbing for additional attachments
- Water-resistant coating
- Free BeyondRX velcro patch with every order
- Each vest weighs 2kg without plates*
- 7kg vest = 2x 2.5kg plates inside
- 10kg vest = 2x 4kg plates inside
- 15kg vest = 2x 6.5kg plates inside
- 20kg vest = 2x 9kg plates inside
- 40kg vest = 4x 9kg plates + 1x 4kg plate inside
Which weight do I need?
- The standard weight for women is 7kg
- The standard weight for men is 10kg
- 40kg weights are designed for those who wish to incorporate back squats, vest curls, and many other movements with their vest. They have a highly variable plate set inside so that they can get the most value out of their vest by adding or removing weight.
How do I put on the vest?
- Simply open the two small velcro tabs underneath the front panel, open it up, then slot the vest over your head.
Please see our guide for how to use and care for your weighted vest.